The running of the club is regulated by a number of governing documents.
The overall running of the club as a company is goverened by the articles of association.
The rules that govern aspects of the the day to day running of the club are laid out in the clubs bylaws
Specific policies and codes of conduct provide detail about how specific situations, tasks or sceniarios should be handled.
Current versions of the Club’s documentation can be viewed below:
Articles of Association
A copy of the current Articles of Association can be viewed here.
PLEASE NOTE: THE CLUBS GOVERNING DOCUMENTS ARE CURRENTLY BEING REVIEWED. ITEMS MARKED AS “UNREVIEWED” MAY CONTAIN CONTENT THAT IS SUPERSEDED BY NEWER POLICIES AS THE CLUB COMPLETES THIS PROCESS.
- Bylaw 1 – General (Unreviewed)
- Bylaw 2 – Boathouse (Unreviewed)
- Bylaw 3 – Training Room (Unreviewed)
- Bylaw 4 – On the Water (Unreviewed)
- Bylaw 5 – Trailer (Unreviewed)
- Bylaw 6 – Junior Members (Unreviewed)
Codes of Conduct
Policies, Procedures & Statements
- Internet, Online Safety and Social Media Policy
- Health and Safety Policy (Unreviewed)
- Equity Policy (Unreviewed)
- Anti Bullying Policy(Unreviewed)
- Disciplinary Procedure
- Grievance Procedure
- Key & Access Policy
- CCTV Policy
- Vexatious Complaints Policy
- Coaching Policy
- Equipment Use Policy
- Squads Policy
Exe Watersports Association (EWSA) Policies, Procedures & Statements
All members who regularly use the clubs facilities are required to have membership of Exe Watersports Association (EWSA). EWSA has a number of it’s own Policies, Procedures & Statements that are required to be followed as part of this membership.
These can be viewed here
Where a conflict between the club’s and EWSA’s Policies, Procedures & Statements the club Directors will be the final arbitures and will raise the issue with the EWSA committee to resolve it.