Skip to content
Following a very difficult period, it is has been with amazing energy and enthusiasm that the Junior Squad have come back to learn to row, compete in events and even help with coaching this season.
Congratulations to Lily and Tommy, who have been selected to be our junior captains for the 2021/22 season.
Junior Captain application criteria
- The applicant must be a minimum of 15 years old.
- You should be an enthusiastic person and have a good understanding how of ERC.
- Above all you must be friendly, supportive and an excellent team player.
- It is a great advantage if you have experience of leading a team.
- Social media and promotion skills are desirable.
Benefits of becoming club captain
- This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop new skills and ideas.
- The role enables you to represent the thoughts and opinions of your team whilst attending ERC meetings.
- The appointment of Junior Captain will look excellent on your CV and UCAS form.
- This is a great opportunity to learn how a voluntary organisation runs and is administered.
- You will gain in developing your confidence, social skills and have fun working with a range of people.