Skip to content
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deputise for the captain as and when required
- With information gained from Senior squad, advise the Captain on the equipment needs of the club
- Support Club Captain in club activities and Captain’s responsibilities
- Attend WEARA meetings alongside the Captain
- Establish communication with men’s coaches
- Work with senior squad coaches to manage the senior squad and training
- In support of the Captain be the person members approach should they have any issues at the club and ensure these issues are dealt with where appropriate
- Ensure that any safety concerns, accidents or incidents are captured without delay, managed in accordance with BR guidance and if appropriate, brought to the attention of the Chairman or Club Safety Advisor.
- To report the outcome of races to the PR team at the end of the race day. If the Senior Vice-captain is not attending, they are to delegate this job to a member of their squad who is attending the race event to inform the PR team.