Skip to content
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as the Exeter Rowing Club Ltd contact for administration purposes.
- Receives all Exeter Rowing Club Ltd mail and reports to the committee or publicise to all club members as required.
- Ensure that Board meeting, Committee meeting and Rowing meeting minutes are written up and circulated to committee members
- Co-ordinate and disseminate correspondence
- Keep AGM, Board and Committee meeting minutes, produce agendas and co-ordinate any preparation for meetings.
- Prepare AGM election details.
- Notify membership of changes to bye-laws, membership subscription rates, BR & WEARA updates etc.
- Liaise with Membership Secretary and Boathouse Manager regarding the waiting list held for private racking. (Final decisions on racking are to be made by the Rowing Committee)