Skip to content
Roles and Responsibilities
- To manage all Regatta and Head Entries for Exeter Rowing Club Ltd
- Making members aware of forthcoming regattas, circulating posters and other information
- Entering crews for races and regatta via BROE or directly to regatta organisers as required
- Invoicing members regarding entry and towing fees
- Informing Captain, Vice Captains, Junior Coordinator and Boat House Manager of entries made so that a trailer plan can be devised by them or appointed driver
- Circulating regatta information such as draws and safety information when available.
- Liaising with Club Treasurer to establish appropriate levels of towing fees to whole club events and other regattas (e.g. Henley, Nationals)
- Along with Membership Secretary to be added to the bank mailing list.
- Managing race entries accounts