Skip to content
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be the point of reference for all membership queries
- Receive and progress membership applications – and raise invoices
- Manage the club’s subscription renewal process.
- When appropriate exercise discretion regarding members payments
- Maintain current membership lists and BR membership lists
- Liaise with the Treasurer over current membership numbers and jointly develop proposals for annual renewal rates.
- Produce documentation as necessary to invite subscription renewals annually from members (Terms and Conditions)
- Maintain an up-to-date list of all club members, recording status in respect of subscription and rack fee payments
- Ensure that a database of member’s addresses, BR numbers, points, DOBs and medical conditions is maintained on Mojo with access for Vice captains, coaches and Welfare Officer
- Provide coaches with necessary medical information declared by members
- Provide monthly lists of current Club members and BR members to Vice Captains and Junior Coordinator
- Liaise with Club Secretary and Treasurer regarding racking fees for members with private boats
- Within the confines of the Data Protection Act, provide Officers and Management Team members with any data held on the membership data base.
- Along with Race entries Secretary to be added to the bank mailing list.
- To ensure that members being entered for regattas have valid memberships (to be copied in on entries being made by coaches/vice captains).