Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure the Club is meeting its legal obligations.
- Act as the Exeter Rowing Club contact for administration purposes.
- Receives all Exeter Rowing Club mail and reports to the committee or publicise to all club members as required.
- Ensure that both Management and General committee meeting minutes are written up and circulated to committee members
- Co-ordinate and disseminate correspondence
- Keep AGM and committee meeting minutes, produce agendas and co-ordinate any
preparation for meeting.
- Prepare AGM election details.
- Notify membership of changes to bye-laws, membership subscription rates, etc.
- Ensure the club rules and bye-laws are abided by.
- Liaise with Membership Secretary and Boathouse Manager regarding the allocation of racks for private boats. Keep the waiting list for private racking.