Roles and Responsibilities
- Deputise for the Captain as and when required
- With information gained from Ladies’ squad advise the Captain on the equipment needs of the club
- Support Club Captain in club activities and Captain’s responsibilities
- Attend WEARA meetings alongside the Captain
- Establish communication with Ladies’ squad coaches.
- Work with ladies coaches in manage Ladies squad and training
- In support of the Captain be the person members approach should they have any issues at the club and ensure these issues are dealt with where appropriate
- Identify squad member/s to provide information for press releases to PR reps by the Sunday evening after an event.
- Ensure that any safety concerns, accidents or incidents are captured without delay, managed in accordance with BR guidance and if appropriate, brought to the attention of the Management team or Club Safety Advisor.To report the outcome of races to the PR team at the end of the race day. If the ladies vice-captain is not attending, they are to delegate this job to a member of their squad who is attending the race event to inform the PR team.